Any contact information we obtain through our website will be used solely by VeraWorks:
- to establish and maintain commercial relationships with clients including to issue invoices, administer accounts, collect and process payments, and to fulfill contractual obligations;
- to understand and respond to client needs and preferences, including to contact and communicate with such parties, to conduct surveys and market research, to assemble market research data, on both an individualized and collective basis, and to evaluate client service and satisfaction;
- to develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide our products and services;
- to distribute our publications, seminars, invitations to events and other communications that may be of interest or relevance that we put in place or publish to individuals on our mailing lists and email lists;
- to detect and protect us, yourself and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with our policies and contractual obligations;
- to manage and develop our business and operations; and
- to maintain, develop and manage our document management, knowledge management and precedent systems and databases.